Monday, August 19, 2013

So the plan tonight was to cut out my pattern pieces and fabric. Started cutting  out the pattern only to realize my house scissors were kind of dull. And I only cut fabric with my fabric scissors. So, off to Lowes down the street to get a pair of scissors and washer weights to hold my fabric down. Came back home and cut out the pattern pieces. I will try to get the pieces cut out tomorrow. I am excited to see the finished product.
Oh, I never used to pre-wash my fabrics but I have really been educating myself about sewing from some of the BEST...so if the fabric doesn't require dry cleaning, I will pre-wash it. If it requires dry cleaning, I will run it through the dryer with Dryel. My intention is to take my sewing to a whole new level. I hope to sew with 'sewing friends' too!


No comments:

Post a Comment